Working with some of the leading international pharmaceutical and biotech corporations, ACIES BIO provides to its clients state-of-the-art R&D support in the field of industrial strain / fermentation technology development, DSP development and semi-synthetic and synthetic chemistry. Whether the work includes the development of an entire technology, or just optimization / improvement or scaling-up of a particular part of the process, ACIES BIO provides top-level R&D support both in our laboratories as well as on-site at the client's pilot or production facilities. With decades of experience and know-how in product and process development, extensive track-record with industrial clients, milestone-based approach to projects, innovativeness and flexibility, as well as competitive pricing, ACIES BIO aims to be the premier partner in R&D outsourcing for pharmaceutical, chemical and biotech companies.
The main reasons to choose ACIES BIO as your R&D partner are:
- Strong expertise in natural product biosynthesis with 150L pilot-scale fermentation in house
- Strong expertise in organic synthetic chemistry with up to 20L reactions in house
- DSP development and analytics support to projects including impurity profiling
- Proven track record and good client confidentiality
- Fast development time, milestone-based approach and short benchmarking periods
- Innovativeness and flexibility
- Professional project management
- Competitive pricing
Acies Bio received the â€śJesenko Awardâ€ť from Biotechnical Faculty of University of Ljubljana. The award recognizes institutions for their outstanding research work in the field of biotechnology.
ABCloneTM is fast and efficient solution for cloning of large natural and synthetic DNA fragments. We provide ABCloneTM as a stand alone service for getting quickly your long DNA fragment sub-cloned into plasmid vector of your choice.
Scientists at ACIES BIO made a breakthrough innovation: high-value technology that uses unique and economic bioprocess to convert acid waste whey from dairy factories into high value animal feed products (vitamin B12) and clean water in the same process. Check out Whey2Value!