RESEARCH SCIENTIST – BIOPROCESS ENGINEERING/FERMENTATION
Position to lead advanced research projects in microbial process engineering
We are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our R&D team. Candidates will be working in a highly dynamic applied research group leading the way to address most challenging, interesting and meaningful projects in the field of microbial biotechnology.
The candidate will lead and take part in R&D projects related to innovative microbial technologies, mainly focusing on development and optimization of highly efficient fermentation bioprocesses. He/she will have a position of a senior scientist and will be engaged in planning and execution of experimental work as well as interpretation and reporting of experimental results, including critical evaluation of scientific literature critically and adoption novel technologies to facilitate and accelerate research. Demonstrated degree of autonomy in laboratory activities is expected.
- PhD in Life Sciences with 3+ years of relevant (post-doc or relevant work) experience in experimental work in the areas of microbiology, molecular biology, or bioprocess engineering in academic or industrial settings or exceptionally, BS or MS degree in Life Sciences together with 10 years of experience in innovative biotech environment;
- Proven project management skills and experience;
- Very good mastering of English;
- Excellent organization skills, sufficient to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Must be able to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team with strong ability to interact efficiently in an international environment.
- Track record of completing deliverables within specified timelines and “do-what-it-takes” attitude.
- Independently motivated, detail oriented and good problem-solving ability.
Preferred specific skills:
- Knowledge of industrial biotechnology;
- Laboratory experience with bioreactor scale cultivation of microorganisms;
- Experience in conducting or supporting fermentation processes development at pilot scale;
- Familiarity with pilot and plant scale fermentation equipment and process sterility;
Please send your resume to #EM#696f646c4464656e6d7a686263236d607d#EM#