RESEARCH SCIENTIST – MICROBIOLOGY
Position to lead creation of novel, highly efficient industrial microbes
We are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our R&D team. Candidates will be working in a highly dynamic applied research group leading the way to address most challenging, interesting and meaningful projects in the field of microbial biotechnology.
The candidate will lead and take part in R&D projects related to innovative microbial technologies, mainly focusing on engineering and optimizing industrial microorganisms and metabolic/biosynthetic pathways. He/she will have a position of a senior scientist and will be engaged in planning and execution of experimental work as well as interpretation and reporting of experimental results, including critical evaluation of scientific literature and adoption novel technologies to facilitate and accelerate research. Demonstrated degree of autonomy and creativity in experimental activities is expected.
- PhD in Life Sciences with 3+ years of relevant (post-doc or relevant work) experience in experimental work in the areas of microbiology, molecular biology, or bioprocess engineering in academic or industrial settings; exceptionally also BS or MS degree in Life Sciences together with 10 years of experience in innovative biotech environment;
- Proven project management skills and experience;
- Very good mastering of English;
- Excellent organization skills, sufficient to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Must be able to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team with strong ability to interact efficiently in an international environment.
- Track record of completing deliverables within specified timelines and “do-what-it-takes” attitude.
- Independently motivated, detail oriented and good problem-solving ability.
Preferred specific skills:
- Knowledge of industrial biotechnology;
- Expertise and hand-on experience with state-of-the-art molecular biology techniques;
- Experience in cultivation and strain improvement of industrial microorganisms;
Please send your resume to #EM#696f646c4464656e6d7a686263236d607d#EM#